- Launch your WSL terminal.
- Update the package repositories by running the following command:
sudo apt update
- Install the necessary dependencies by executing the following command:
sudo apt install curl wget unzip
- Download the latest Kubelogin release by running the following command:
curl -LO https://github.com/int128/kubelogin/releases/latest/download/kubelogin_linux_amd64.zip
- Unzip the downloaded file using the following command:
- Move the extracted binary to a directory in your system’s PATH. For example:
sudo mv kubelogin /usr/local/bin/kubelogin
- Add executable permissions to the binary by running the following command:
sudo chmod +x /usr/local/bin/kubelogin
- Verify that Kubelogin is installed successfully by running the following command:
You should see the version information printed if the installation was successful.